Besides the main program, KMO 2017 will host a number of tutorials on the first day of the conference (21st, August, 2017). We invite proposals for tutorials for presentation at the conference.
Topics of Interest
Tutorials should address topics that fall in the general scope of KMO 2017 & LTEC 2017.
- The topic must be a state of the art research topic with a clear focus on a specific problem, technology or application
- There should be a sufficiently large community interested in the topic.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted as a single PDF file of no more than 5 pages. Proposals should contain the following information:
- Title of tutorial
- Abstract (200 words)
- Description of topic and relevance to KMO or LTEC
- Format of tutorial (1/2 day, 1 day)
- Tutorial organizer(s) and their qualifications
- A brief discussion of why the topic is of particular interest at this time
- Overview of content, description of the aims, presentation style, potential/preferred prerequisite knowledge
- Required materials (e.g. will you need internet access, lab access, specific software installed?)
- Intended audience and expected number of participants.
Data regarding the presenter(s) (name(s), affiliation, email address, homepage) and short description of their expertise, experience in teaching and tutorial presentation. Please submit proposals by E-mail (in PDF format) to L.email@example.com
Submission of tutorial 15st December,, 2016
Submission of paper 15th January, 2017
Author notification 5th March, 2017
Early Registration 30th March,, 2017
Camera ready 30thApril , 2017
Conference date 21st- 25th August , 2017
Benefits to the Tutorial Presenter
- Free conference registration (including conference bag, proceedings, coffee breaks, lunch, conference banquet)
- Free accommodation during the conference period
- Free airport transfer between airport and hotel.